I love you

To my friends- Thank you for calling or e-mailing and leaving me positive messages. This has helped me know that I am worth something. The jokes have always been great, but a serious question of how I am doing really solidifies why I choose to keep you all around. *smile*

To my family members- Knowing that I am always loved no matter what keeps me afloat when times are rough. As I look to you all for positive support I know I will never leave without knowing that I am loved.

To my son- My little buddy. When daddy is down you always still want me to play with trains and Superman. Thanks for still making me feel important. I mean who would put your train track back together 3 times a night after you take it apart. You are so precious.

To my wife- You are my best friend, my love, and each breath I take. God has OVER blessed me with your presence. My world has been better with you in it. Thank you for being you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fond Farewell

Just the Three of Us

Friends