Whatever and whatever... love you, bye

As my lunchtime was almost over, I noticed that my phone was blinking. "Somebody loves me" I thought OR just a junk call not worth noting. Anyway I was relieved to see that the missed call was from my love. Seems she tried to reach me at 8:10 this morning. I left her sleeping so I was thinking that maybe somebody wanted to come and look at the house. I hit the button to listen to the call......... "Hey it's me. Um, the living room could be bigger, possibly hazardous or whatever. I was blrrr rrrrgh and whatever, so yeah its blrrrr aaagh flurrrr. I'll talk to you later." Curious why our living room is now considered hazardous, I listened to the message again. Wanting to call about the message I left the curiosity for after school.

After school I called LA to talk before my class. I asked her about the call and she didn't know what I was talking about. She checked her phone to see any incoming or outgoing calls had occurred. She didn't see any. Then she remembered having to e-mail me a couple strongly worded e-mails implying I took her phone to school so it screwed up her Dr. Office job. I had her listen to my message, which I'm glad I didn't erase. She loved it.... I was off the hook and now she knew why she found her phone in the bed with her.

I checked the e-mails and she did let me have it for taking her phone. She sent two of them and then blamed me for throwing the phone in the bed with her. I knew the blame would get out on me. Shoot I would have probably blamed her too in that situation. Luckily I kept the evidence. hahaha

My baby thinks about me in her sleep. hehehe I have proof. Well technically she was calling about the house, BUT she had to dial my number right? Too funny.


I love you beautiful...

Comments

Nicole said…
HAHAHAH! She was sleep dialing HAHAH! That cracks me up. I'll stay away from you guys' hazardous living room.
Oh my.... i cant believe i did this and i cant believe you posted it.. lol!! good thing i didnt tell you off or get mad at you on the phone... :)

Popular posts from this blog

A Fond Farewell

Just the Three of Us

Friends