Because You Love me

Dear God,
As I lay my head down tonight I come to you with more questions about life. They are many questions that you have heard before, yet every one seems to present itself as new once again. You are love and love divine, as this world has been created with love as a foundation I can't help but question the pains that come with breathing. For instance, why does jealously rid some souls. No doubt prior situations have played to this, and I can only seek a peace of mind with trust and complete honesty. I try to live my days doing the right things, avoiding hurtful situations to any if I can, yet I still do things wrong at times. Your gift of love has built the man you see before you today. I don't care about money, cars, or any other little pleasures that life presents. Everyday I want to give love to any I meet. I'm not going to lie though, some probably don't deserve love, but they need to receive it the most. Also Father I question mans' desire to give up. Everyday I speak to my kids (100 6th graders total) and I truly feel for those that can't spend the evening with BOTH parents. These kids need that love and support from both sides, why do they have to suffer for the parents' choices? At one time they loved each other so much they proclaimed their love before You. Why do we give up so easy?

I will be 28 on May 17, and I can say that I have been blessed truly by love. I know the pains will continue to come. I question why me, why me....? Why must all these things happen to me and those around me? And here we are still fighting life, still making the effort. Some have given up, but not me. And to this I question why? But I know why... It's because you love me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fond Farewell

Just the Three of Us

Friends