My GROIN is healing... Thanks for your concern


Hey I'm feeling better today. A little lighter in the wallet (thanks college credit!!). Hey it's only money. I really don't like to dwell on money issues. Money is just money, you make it, you spend it. Heck , many of us spend money that we don't have (thanks credit card companies!!) I'm one for never settling. If something is out there that you have your eyes set on, don't settle. Now this might cause you to have to wait to save a few extra bucks. If you can't wait for this MUST HAVE thing then you really don't want it, or even need it.


I remember something the pastor told us when beautiful (my wife for those just joining us) and I were making the promise of the vows. He said, "In today's society people no longer say "Til death do us part", BUT "Til DEBT do us part." These words really stuck with me. I see many couples who fight and complain because of money. Now it can be frustrating at times if someone gets crazy about money, but little issues of debt and bills is just part of life. For those people to just move on and go to another relationship because they couldn't make the bills, or she/he spent a crazy weekend in CHICAGO (no my wife had cash set aside...) I just think too many people end things in the spur of the moment because of money. Let's get over it people.. I love you means I love you, I don't recall reading announcements in the paper about a woman and a wallet getting together (although the wallet could be an 80 year old man. Settle down ladies hahaha)


People put off things cause it costs too much money. Others go on trips, buy cars, yada yada yada cause they have too much money. Some envy the rich, others envy the poor (they appreciate EVERYTHING, shoot some even want to be middle classed (taxes aren't too bad). All I want to say is just live life. Don't get too crazy now. Just love the life you have, and the person that sacrificed all those selfish desires to be with you, NOT your money. Look my wife is married to a teacher. I'm not rich in the wallet, but I am rich with love for her.


By the way my groin is healing, thanks for your concern....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fond Farewell

Just the Three of Us

Friends