Finish him...


Have you ever had one of those days where you could just rewind and start it over? If I was contemplating suicide in any sorts, I would have probably done it at 8:06; let's just call it a day shall we. I woke up at 6:30 to begin my day. It started out wonderful, but then blah, blah, blah, school ended, off to class, blah, blah, blah find out my credits for my certificate doesn't count, blah, blah, blah come home at 7:15, look for a positive boost at home (my support, my comfort, my relaxation) instead find stones being thrown in my direction. Emotionally I am against the ropes at this point anyway, but now find that as I collapse to the floor and reach for the ropes I'm continually being kicked in the groin. "Stay down." If it wasn't for Mickey in my head saying "I didn't hear no bell" I would have just laid there to drown in my own blood. After the good lashing I received for being "an idiot", I cooked some burgers to feed my too-ugly-to-kiss face. THEN after giving my son a nice man to man talk about using the toilet he decided to crap his pants in front of me. As I clean him up and wash my hands I look to the sink to find a special ring just waiting to drop in the drain. I also view some other crap that makes my head spin. Jeez, how far are you going to go with this one God? I can just hear Jesus beside Him saying, "Finish him..." Okay that isn't what he would say, but dang it just finish me anyway. I wish it was like that Groundhog's day movie where he gets to live the day over.

Well I should probably go see if I can find anyone else who would like to kick me in the groin. It's 10 dollars a kick for friends and the ordinary man or gal. 5 dollar special right now for family!!!!! Hey I'm trying to pay for some college credit here...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fond Farewell

Just the Three of Us

Friends