Bundles of Love



I made an errand for my beautiful wife yesterday to Dollar General and was waiting in line behind a family of 4; a wife, two daughters, and a husband. The tone of the mother as she spoke to her small children was out of disgust or annoyance. The children were pointing out little things to their parents for CHRISTmas ideas and obviously the parents were not interested in what they had to say. This made me start wondering about how the children are treated at home and elsewhere if they can do this in front of 15 people standing in line. There are many children out there with parents that really don't realize the beauty of childhood, and all the questions that accompany this age. Children are so innocent. I don't care if they are step children, adopted, or even neighborhood kids that seem to find trouble. They are only as good as there parents or whomever raised them. They learn this from observing their loved ones. Don't blame tv or radio for everything. If you think about it who lets them watch the tv or play that vulgar cd? We do.
Now I'm not saying LeeAnn or I are perfect, or anybody else I know. We make mistakes and will continue to do so I'm sure. All I'm saying is love your children. Give them attention. I'm very tired when I get home from work. There is a lot to be done around the house that I must do as well, but I will get down and play with my son for a few minutes at least. LeeAnn will get on the floor and play with him and teach him new things. ( He can count to ten and knows many colors!!) LeeAnn is an amazing mother. She loves him so much and it makes me feel good just to sit back and watch them interact.
Time has gone by so fast. I remember telling my wife that I wanted him to be a little older because we have things we are going to do. But now I wish he was still very young so I could just hold him and rock him. I took the baby stages for granted. I can't wait to have more children. I thought I only wanted two total, but after watching Lukas I don't have a set number anymore. They are so precious and beautiful. I want to be a good father to all my children (when I do have more kids). I want them, along with my wife, to know that I love them so very much everyday. That I would do anything for them in this life that I can. With the ups and downs of life, it is very important that the people you have around you know how much they mean to you. Who wouldn't want to have a great big family filled with love? I mean they are simply little bundles of love.

Comments

"I can't wait to have more children. I thought I only wanted two total, but after watching Lukas I don't have a set number anymore. "

More children, huh?? I knew you would come around to wanting more than two!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Fond Farewell

Just the Three of Us

Friends