Bottom's Up






So the new thing my son and I are playing is Hide-and- go- seek. Luke started this game at my grandma Howard's house during the day, but recently he started bringing this idea home. We hide from the linen closet, behind furniture, under small boxes, and on the other side of the bed. Usually Luke just goes and hides in the linen closet, but the other day he fooled me. I went around calling his name. Usually he starts laughing and I can tell where he his, but on that day he didn't make a sound. For about 1 minute I was actually really trying to find him. From the bathroom, to my bedroom, then to his; he was nowhere to be found. I looked behind the doors, around the couch, everywhere. It was then in his room that I was trying to think as a two year old, which actually for me wasn't that hard to do. I turned to his bed and spotted a patch of red within the blanket. As I ventured closer i realized he was mooning me from under the blanket. The surprising thing was that he didn't make a sound. He was getting good at this. Of course I grabbed the camera for proof to look back on the first time the boy actually "got me". I continued to call his name and he still didn't make a sound. He only made a slight movement under the blanket, but no sound.

After I removed the blanket and screamed, "I found you!" I realized he got me again. When I picked him up I felt a warm liquid across my hands. My shirt was a hint darker than before. He peed on me again!! As I screamed in horror like a seven year old girl I realized the damage was done on the bed and not directly on me.

Once we got him into clean dry clothes the chase was on again. The next spot he chose was behind his door. Not a sound was made until I found him. I guess I have to be careful now that he knows not to make any sounds. This could get interesting.

Comments

That is some crazy hair in that 4th picture!! Wow-zers! You think he gets that from me??

Popular posts from this blog

A Fond Farewell

Just the Three of Us

Friends