Sweet Sunshine is coming... I hope


Driving past the lake each morning is a constant tease to the possible relaxation moments that await as rain and snow mixed continued to fall. Thinking of how nice it will be to lay in the grass or sand looking towards the wonderful people that enrich my life daily, my wife and my son. Watching the love that gets tossed around as the sun would warm their thoughts and skin at no bother to either of them. As the skin that blankets our bodies start to sizzle like eggs on a skillet, the water would cool us. Smiles would splatter as we look at each other and think, "Who would have thought life would be so great?" A family of love living for the moment, enjoying the sweet rays that light our lives. As I check the mirror I find a small grin in the mirror wishing for the spring summer rays. But as I look out to the left and see the birds shake their feathers at the windy air, I shiver myself and continue around the lake thinking warm thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fond Farewell

Just the Three of Us

Friends