Good Times, Great Times, Times Of Love...

Last night my beautiful wife and I went out on a date. On this night we left little man with Grandma Howard. We do so much as a family that LeeAnn and I are not left with some quality time of our own during the week. So we made this a night for us. First I took her to LoneStar Steakhouse. I know it isn't a knockout restaurant but we make do with what we have in Jackson. To me I didn't care where we went as long as I had her with me so I could enjoy her beautiful presence. After the dinner we went bowling. Her and I had been apart of a bowling league practically since we were together (9 1/2 yrs). Since we had Lukas we have not been on a league. Just one of the many sacrifices that comes with parenting and work scheduling. So on this night we chose the old past time of ours to continue our night of love. The big question that you might be thinking is, "Did I let her win?" Well I thought about it, and after the sixth strike I threw in a row it was brought up with a smile. On the second game I tried to keep it close, but don't get my wrong she is a great bowler and can keep up with me on many occasions. Needless to say that our arms were getting tired so I didn't really have to let her stay close, she was anyway. We had fun and that was the point. But the real moment of love came later that night when I was having some sort of coughing attack and experiencing the chills at 4:30 am. She got me a glass of water and did everything she could to warm me up. She is a pretty sound sleeper and loves to sleep so I don't even know how she woke up. I didn't ask anything of her but she took care of me and her actions were amazing at this time of the night. She is a wonderful mother, wife, and a truly loving person. God has blessed me with one of his own personal angels. It is so uplifting to her her voice tell me that she loves me. The big big world that we live in, she chose me. What a nice feeling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fond Farewell

Just the Three of Us

Friends