The Boogie Monster Anyone?? yea

McDonald's seemed to be my son's choice for a healthy dinner tonight where it is just dad and son. Mom flew the coop and is scrap booking for the next 8 hours. Now I wouldn't have chosen Mickey's D's but Luke is sick and food in general wasn't a big priority for him. Right now I just want him to eat SOMETHING.

Awaiting my order the lady through the window makes a comment about my car, the mini draws comments for some reason. Then she turns her attention to the rear seat, which makes me feel awkward that she is looking around in my car. I mean what if I had a pair of boxers with racing stripes hanging about. (Never mind how the stripes got on there. I mean I'm using it as an example. Come on people, clean minds here please...) In my car is my business right? Well she sees the boy and says, " Aw he is so cute. I turn my focus to look and see his right finger going for the right hole in is nose. Correct technique and everything. Modest he is. I turn my attention back to the lady and reply, "Yeah he sure is." I wanted to brag about how my boy uses the correct technique to finger-picking (by using the index finger and thumb together you can trap the boogie on the inside of your nose and drag it down until it's clear. Shoot, I've even seen him flick it away too. That is when he's not giving it to me. I'm taking tips from him) She giggles and hands me my heat-attack in a bag. I Look back at Luke and shake my head. You are even cute when you are digging for boogies. Now if I knew where he got that from. Grandpa!!!!!!?????????

Comments

LMAO!! I was laughing so hard, but trying to keep quiet while you guys are sleeping, it brought tears to my eyes!! I love the illustration on how he picks his nose.. nice daddy.. very nice!

Popular posts from this blog

A Fond Farewell

Just the Three of Us

Friends