Back to the lecture at hand....

Excitement filled my body as I headed back to the classroom this week. Gone are the days of summer and they will be missed. I had a great summer spending many moments with those people I hold dear to my heart, but work maintains my purpose on this Earth, and it won't hurt getting paid again consistently with a contract as support.
I have many high expectations this year for my students and myself. I've introduced a recycling center in my room so the kids can see how easy it is and how they can do this at home. I've all ready built up a half of container of plastics and it's only the second day. The paper bin is not far behind either. It feels good doing something like this knowing we can make a difference. Shoot I wouldn't even have done it if it hadn't been for my beautiful wife pushing me to go green.
(Not "go green" like the Spartans, that would be the ultimate sin in this house!!!!!!!!!)
With school back in I know my time between my wife and son will now start to dwindle a little more, but we are pretty creative with her thirds ( that I hate... have I mentioned that before) and making our time precious.


I'm looking forward to continuing this job that I love so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fond Farewell

Just the Three of Us

Friends