Living, Loving, Learning



As the summer rolls by and time elapses ever so quickly, my summer has been abundantly full of the pleasures and frustrations that life attracts. The sweet joys that is collected spending moments with my wife and my son are irreplaceable. My heart's cup is overflowing with love. I watch them often just interacting or reading a book and can't help feeling as though I want to cry with the blessings that my life has seen. Not a moment do I take for granted having these people in my life...

Avoiding the computer as much as possible this summer (only to be tempted during my summer classes filling boredom in the passing hours like now) I've caught more of the sun's rays than years past. My good buddy Rob had come through town to hit the links with me (that's golf for the confused). Well he came home to visit family and friends but we both know golf was high on the list too!!!

The rest of my summer has been filled with travel, travel, and more travel. The quick adventure down to Virginia Beach with Beautiful was very exciting. If I had one word to describe it I would throw LOVE out there for you. Beautiful might use another word though... BURNT.. Shoot, I even enjoyed the ride home (12 hours and counting). I love driving, but when I can drive and enjoy the scenery (*wink* thats for you honey/ hehehe) that God gave for 12 straight hours... Nuff said there.

A couple weeks later the three of us (Luke, LeeAnn, and Me) drove to South Carolina with a quick but expensive stop to Gatlinburg. The Dukes car, a ride up a mountain, and shrimp at Bubba Gump Shrimp was a nice compliment to a long trip with Little Man. The fun part was we were still potty training him so Luke was marking his territory from Michigan to South Carolina!!!!! Relaxation was key for this trip, but we filled it with the zoo, museum, and a baseball game. We didn't have enough time and can't wait to go back next year.
MICHIGAN'S ADVENTURE---- The yearly tradition continued with Luke getting in contact with his sense of fear. Last year he rode a bunch of rides, the fire-truck was among his favorites. This year we couldn't get him close to it. "DON'T WANT TO!!!!!" I tried placing him in the truck and had the seat belt on him when he went Sybil on me. I'd like to talk to the designer of the seat belt because he climbed right out of that thing in seconds... While screaming I might add. It was a good time though. It always a good time around with my family.

And now I sit here in a week long class waiting for the clock to hit 3. I have to sit here looking at the sun lighting the tree's leaves calling for activity from mankind, but I type away at a computer while learning new strategies in technology. To create a blog was today's assignment...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fond Farewell

Just the Three of Us

Friends